Abstract submission and conference registration are tightly linked since only the people who have their proposal selected will be invited to participate to the conference. This page describes the process to submit an abstract to the first EASYs’ conference. Please, read it carefully.
- Submit your abstract at email@example.com
- While you will send your abstract, you will be required to pre-register for the meeting.
- Proposals will be reviewed and selected by the Scientific Committee for a standard (10+5min) or short (5+3min) communication.
- All submitters will be notified of acceptance decisions by [Date here]
- If accepted, you will be required to register, and book and pay accommodation fees before [Date here] (see Practical Informations)
You may choose between a standard communication (10+5 min) or short communication (5+3min). We will make our best to satisfy your choice. No poster session is planed since we prefer giving more time to talks and plenary sessions.
Proposals should refer to “agriculture and ecology”. Please, indicate in your registration mail core whether you will come to Nice by train, car or plane.
- Fill the registration form >> REGISTRATION FORM – EASYs 2019 <<
- Submit it at firstname.lastname@example.org
- When you submit your proposal, you will be automatically notified of receipt by an email sent to the address that you provided. If you do not receive such a notification, please contact us to confirm that your proposal was received.
Proposals that are incomplete or received by email after the deadline will not be considered.
Modifications of the abstract after submission will be handled ona case-by-case basis, and will not be possible after the final deadline for registration (Sept 19).
- Indicate the first name and name of the authors, underline the name of the speaker. Indicate by an asterisk the corresponding author and his/her e-mail address and phone number.
- Title in Calibri font 11, bold
- Text in Calibri font, size 10, single spaced.
- Abstract submissions should be no longer than 250 words.